Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Conferencing the Rails!

Conference time is here. I was supposed to go to the PostgreSQL conference, but am going to the RailsConf instead. Actually wanted to go to PGcon, cos that would have been my first and it would have been a great chance to meet up with all the leading lights from the community. Also Pavan was going to present HOT there and we had plans to check out Toronto and Niagara falls after the conference too. But couldn't go as I am working on some cool Ruby on Rails stuff and wanted to see how it shapes out during and after RailsConf. Right now am in my New Jersey ready to fly out to Portland by the evening. Its going to be a 6 hour flight! USA IS a huge country. I think India by flight from North to South tips wont be more than 3 hours. Thankfully jetlag has not afflicted me much and now the trip westward towards Portland might add some more effects :) Lets see.

No comments: